Innocence White Reminiscence Black

Long Gone Last Innocence ~ Fateful Haunting Reminiscence

Take A Time ...

I'm on my way of writing a new piece of written work now. It is all because of my liking towards this one particular artiste. I actually took a time to download the whole album and it was tremendously overwhelmingly superb. The songs were just amazing, particularly on the lyrical side. They were all meaningful in their own way and she's still young. To write something so deep and poetic at such a young age is just amazing, and I just adore these kind of people who can write so well and deliver every piece so well. The whole album inspired me to write many things right now as the artiste really took note on every feeling and every issue revolving around a human's life; love, hate, regret etc. I'm totally inspired now, I just want to write things. It won't turn out as good as what this artiste and other writers have done. But, I'm gonna write things on my own, in my own style and approach and in my own words, with them being the inspiration behind all these that I'm gonna write for days to come. I'm going to take it slow and steady and not rushing or forcing the ideas out of my mind. It's so inspiring to actually find people who write songs that we can connect emotionally to. And this artiste in one of them. She speaks everything that I'm going through at this moment. I'm blown away ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment